Symptoms hurts while peeing. Been through genital herpes diagnosis. Suggest remedy?

Hi, my name is Kayla im 17 and was diagnosed with genital herpes just last week..just like everyone else online, it hurts to pee and I go in the tub to do so, which helps a lot. But lately when I poop it hurts just as much when I go pee. It feesl weird and one time I bleed a little from it. Also my poop is dark or green or three colors at this normal? I live with my dad, and he knows about my problem, but I cant really talk to him about so embarrassed. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013