Symptoms changed from ME to borderline SLE. Joint pain, dry eyes. Schirmer, blood test done. Treatment?

I am a56 year old female. 18 years ago I was diagnosed with ME. Symptoms ha vhanged over the years blood tests come back borderline SLE or negative. I and extremely fatiqued to the point of beinhg house bound. I have joint pain nerve soreness and sensation alteration and have now developed a grey vail over my eyes. I also have VERY dry eyes the schirmmer test did not even reach the normal line. My mouth is dry I am constipated and have recently developed and irritiable bladder as well as bowel. I have white circles tha t lash in my eyes at night. Can you help i am so desperate that something is going wrong and I am not been treated fully. I have tried eye drops but have to do my own research andfind things for myself. My blood test has come back as showing no inflamation in my boday.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Madam,

There is a possibility that you may be having overlap syndrome . You will need to send me all the tests for autoantibody profile done so far to help you out.