Symptoms and diagnosis of pregnancy..

hi, just want to ask if anybody can help me about this one. i just gave birth to my first baby last june this year, and since then i only got my period twice (july and august), i've become sexually active by the month of september. my due date supposedly is on 23 of september but unfortunately i got a feeling that i will miss my period this month. am i pregnant again? i have'nt seen any symptoms of getting pregrant like before. i don't feel anything. is this normal? or do i just need to wait for my period, cause am i getting worried that i might be pregnant again.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Sep 2009

Easy method is urine pregnancy other wise you can also under go beta HCG Test for conformation.secondly not advisable to have one more child with in a very short gap !! when this kind of pregnancy even the signs and symptoms also limit, Contact your Gynecologist for the better advise and care.

Dr Naveen Kumar M, The Apollo Clinic, J.P.Nagar,B'lore  

Anonymous's Response

Try the urine pregnancy test.If it is positive, chances are very high that you are pregnant. Then you can visit a doctor to get this confirmed. You might already be knowing this as you have had a previous experience.