Symotoms of UTI. Blood test negative. Having headache, lower back pain. Suggestions?

Hi! On Monday I had symptoms of a uti( I have had many in the past) visible blood and tiny blood clots at end of urine stream and strong urge to urinate, however, my lab test came back negative no infection...... Yesterday I started getting a headache and still have it today, not sure if its related to my problem, still have the urge to urinate ( not as bad) blood and clots stopped on Tuesday, I also have lower back pain , but I ve had this pain in the same spot for a few years, but a little worse now, please help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013