Swooshing sound in ear, neck tension, headache, arm pressure. What should be done?

Hi My name is Brenda and ive been experiencing a swooshing sound in my right ear accompny tention in my neck , headachs amd head pressure. Ive been to my doctor and he tells me it has to be due to stress or anxiety .. o was told by him to get on Some decongestion medicine for a month to see if I had my ear drums cloged. I YROED IT AN STILL WAS HEARING THE SWOOSHING SOUND. I WENT TO URGENT CARE WITH PRESSURE IN MY EAR AND I WAS PUT ON SOME ANTIBIOTICS AND IVE BEEN IN THEM FOR 30 DAYS ALREADI AND STULD O DOILL NOT FEELING WELL . I WAS TOLD BY MY DOCTOR TO CALL IF ANYTHING HASNT CHANGE SO I CAN BE REFREAL TO A ENT.PLEASE HELP ME WHT SHOULD I DO??
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I am Dr. Samiron Roy ENT Splst,
The sound in your ear (R) is called TINNITUS. It can be due to many reasons:-
1.Nasal colds
2.Sinusitis
3.Barotrauma
4.Sound pollution
5.Old age Sensori neural hearing loss
6.menieres Syndrome
7.Cervical Spondylosis, etc etc.

Since you have headache,head pressure,etc, you probably have URTI with
Eustachian tube dysfunction.

You take:
1.Tab Mucolite SR 1 tab OD
2.Tab Vitaresp FX 1 tab OD
3.Tab Augmentin 625mg 1 BID
4.Nasivion nose drop 2drops TID into both nostrils.