Swollen,itchy bumps. Tested for cholesterol, estrogen, bone density. Antibiotics taken. Treatment?

Hi there, my name is Nickey and I am 32years old! I just want to get a. Second opinion on my condition please!

I have round,red, swollen,itchy bumps just on my lower legs and it hurts like hell! (sorry) but it does! It comes and goes but no one can ever tell me really what it is! Had blood tested for colesterol, estrogen level, I even went for a bone desity scan and all tests came out good! Dr did give me antibiotics and it does work, pain is livable nou, still got the red bubps! O yes and they are warm to the toutch, but when in hot bath they really gets red and painfull! Please help!!!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013