Swollen wrist, pain, bruise on arm with white lump. Taking aleve, plavix. Treatment?

My neighbour is 95 years old. Has had troubles with her swollen wrist for the past month. Her pharmacist suggested she try Aleve instead of Tylenol to help with the pain and swelling . She took it twice a day for 4 days. She is also on Plavix 75mg once a day. She has an appointment on Sept 11th for that, but my concern today is that she has a bruise approx 10 x4 on that same arm with a white lump in somewhat the middle. She is very sharp and capable, still lives on the farm alone but doesn t remember hitting or falling on it. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012