Swollen wrist after an injury. X-ray report normal. Severe pain. Need help

Hi, I once played badminton and injured my wrist . I couldn t move it. It got swollen. Drs said I need to stop using for a while and rest it, but then it got jammed! It is not broken band the xray is clean but I can move my wrist in any direction.. it has been 3 years on this condition. I tried everything, asked lits of drs, but still no improvements. I barely can use my tooth brush! It hurts so much when i do anything that requires my wrist to be used. help :(
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
It seems that you are suffering from a post traumatic stiffness of your wrist joint. After the injury is healed it is necessary to start with the appropriate physiotherapy to regain the joint movements. You can do a hot fomentation also.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal