Swollen welt due to a bite, hurts more than itching. Took triple antibiotic, no help. Immediate reliever ?

I apparently got bit by something yesterday afternoon in the woods riding around on a side-by-side. Later that evening and still later, it swelled and swelled... The welt is now about the size of a tennis ball. It s red, inflamed, hurts more than itches and it s on fire! I have left it alone and put triple antibiotic and alcohol on it.... Nothing yet...
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Hi swollen and inflammed welt is due to infection caused by injury .i think it is contusion due to injury by a blunt and hard can be treated with broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily and use of anti inflammatory agent twice daily and application of t bact oinment twice daily can cure it .serratopeptide can be added to relieve from swelling on the woound