Swollen veins on both sides of neck, fluttering feeling in arm. History of elevated cholesterol. What are the causes?

I am 22 year old female with history of elevated cholesterol I was taking simvistatin but stopped about a year ago. Recently I have had issues such as chronic fatigue , weekness, and I often have swollen lymph nodes in my neck. I went to a new doctor because the previous one never seemed to listen. Recent doc said I have a low white blood count. Borderline hyperthyroidism and I have a thyroid bruit and a nodule on my thyroid about 3mm in size. Waiting on the result of the iodine uptake scan. The current problem is for the past couple days the veins on both sides of my neck are swollen and I m having a fluttering feeling down my left arm. My current doctor is so hard to get a hold of and I really don t want to go to the ER if it s not needed.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012