Swollen vein on wrist, twinging pain on touching, flexing wrist. Treatment for symptoms?

The vein on my wrist is swollen and black and blue. it hurts to touch it and to flex my wrist. Also, I have some twinging pains that come and go from the forearm down. Last week I apparently slept wrong and my back on the same side has been hurting. It could be completely unrelated, however, it s been hurting since 01/15. Is it possible that the swelling, bruising in my wrist and pains in my arm are related to my back?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013