Swollen vagina, yellow discharge, painful. How to deal with this?

What do I do? I haven t been able to have sex for the last 2 weeks. Since Monday my Virginia, clit, the outside of my pussy and bum are swollen. There is a whitey, yellowish, Trish, sometimes cloudy substance which Poor s out of my pussy whole and its making the rest of my pussy stick to my pussy lips . It burns when standing, sitting, laying, I cant get comfortable. How can I deal with this pain? If I went hospital and asked for crutches do U think ill be able to get the? Also I can t be on my legs for too long now as my legs go week. help me what advice can U give me?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
This is called Bartolin abscess and is generally painful ,and,thus,usually requires incision and drainage.
Home remedies can be used:
Sitz bath 2-3 times a day
Antibiotics with broad spectrum plus metronidazole for 7 days
If the symptoms do not facilitated you should go to doctor.
Take care of your self