Swollen vagina, pain during urination, urine infection, STD, antibiotics

Hello, I have a swollen vagina , its bright red and massively swollen it hurts to sit down and is constantly burning, it hurts during urination also. I m currently taking antibiotics for a urine infection as I am quite prone to them although I m not sure why either. I have been checked recently for STDs and I came back clear I just don t understand what it is. I am only 18 years old and feel like its stopping me from doing things because I m in so much pain all the time, I would really appreciate any help! N.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012