Swollen vagina, pain during sex, turns moist, smelling. Help

Hello. About a year ago the inside of my vagina swelled up as well as the vaginal opening but there was no pain so I passed it off as it doing that because I startd having sex frequently. But recently the past month its startd to hurt out of nowhere. When I peed, when the pee hit the vaginal opening it d burn . Sometimes there s a spot on my labia that ll just start to hurt and burn to the touch there s also a small spot near the vaginal opening that does the same. The begining of this month it seemed like my clitoris was in a sense shedding but it hurt sometimes. And when I pull the hood bk it stings. Today I noticed that the entire circular of my vaginal opening is more swolllen a lighter pink and stiff/hard and burns/hurts even if I m not peeing and I m consernd. I startd having sevsx about twice every week and as I said above the pains been on and off for about 2-3 months and my boyfriend just came bk this month so I dnt believe it was cause by sexual intercourse. Please help, I m worried. Oh also my vagina does get very moist often on its own and I dnt know why it gets so moist that my panties turn the color of dry pee but that s been happening since I was young and it ll always have a weird smell but that s been the same since I was younger as well. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012