Swollen vagina instantly after sex. No pain. No natural lubrication. Suggestions?

for the past 4 days my vagina has been swollen (almost shut it seems) this happened instantly after having (more intense than usuall) sex with my long time boyfriend. i have no problem going to the bathroom & no other symptoms or pain, just swelling . i have a mirena iud inplace since 2 months ago when i got my old one taken out & replaced after 5 years but i never had a problem with that. i usually have no problem with natural lubrication usually before, durrin & after sex i am wet (a fountain we joke about) but this time i wasnt as wet & i think that may be the problem. but is it? and is it normall to stop being like that after always being that way? is swelling ok for this long? my dr. isnt available & i need help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012