Swollen vagina during and after sex, painful to pee, blood

Hey i was just wondering , during and after sex it is very painful in my vagina i can feel it swelling up to at least twice its size normally i have to stop half way threw sex because it is just to unbarable , i just thought it was because of sex but after my boyfriend fingered me the same thing happened and now today it is still very swollen and painful to pee also i have noticed abit of blood i was just wondering if this is normal ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

NO it is not normal. It can occur due to rough sex and unclean fingers and genitalia. I suspect an infection

Use condoms and clean wash hands and genitalia before and after sex.
Also use lubricants during sex.

For the time being apply some antibacterial cream with anti inflammatory and avoid sex till it heals.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.
Mumbai