Swollen vagina after intercourse, lump appeared, painful to touch. What could this be?

About 5 mins into sex with my boyfriend the left side of my vagina became extremely swollen. There was a big, round, painful to touch, grape sized lump but after a few minutes of me puttin a warm towel down there, the swelling had went down. 3 days later, I still have this soreness on tha whole left side of my vagina. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
hi.!
thanks for asking,
this is caused due to abrrassion.you need not scared.apply cold fomentation over the area thrice daily. call me if problem persists.