Swollen uvula, throat pain. Prescribed honey with lemon, amoxycillin. Treatment options?

hi i went to doctors on monday i felt like my uvula was swollen as i could feel something in my throat he said my glands were up he told me to have hot water with honey i went to the doctors the next day she said my uvula was abit swollen and just to have hot water with lemon and honey she said if the next day im still not better to take some amoxycillin 500mg i was just wondering how long will this last as i feel like its in my throat
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012