Swollen uvula throat and tongue, knot on left side of neck, difficult to swallow. Cure for symptoms?

I have a swollen uvula, as well as the left side of my throat and tongue, there is a knot on the left side of my neck almost where one would check for a pulse, I have noticed the swelling and pain gets worse when I lay down for more than 20 minutes or so, and it is also hard to swallow. I have been taking anti-biotics for two days now but this is the sixth day of symtoms. Do you know what this sounds like?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013