I woke up this morning to find the left side of my upper lip swollen to twice its normal size. I have been unable to see a doctor today and I m not sure what could have cause this. I was told by a pharmacist that it might be a blocked blood vessel or lymph duct. It could also be an allergic reaction but before bed last night I took a benadryl to help with my allergies. i havent taken any benadryl since because it makes me drowsy, but I have taken glucosamine and chondroitin and it seemed to help with the swelling. Icing it had no effect.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012