Swollen upper lip, redness, tenderness. Taking Pretiazone. Any ideas?

2 days ago my upper lip started swelling a little. the inside was red and tender. It hurts and salt water burns it. I went to the doctor and he said looks like a chemical or physical burn. TOday I see 4-5 small white spots in the area. Meanwhile I am on pretiazone for 3 days to see what happens...the doctor said he hasn t seen anything like it and doesn t appear to be herpes ...The sore area covers about 2inches wide and this is all under the upper lip???Ideas???
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013