Swollen tonsils with white4 patches post oral sex, history of tonsillitis. What could it be?

so i performed oral sex on my partner last week and i havent done that in over a year.. yesterday i noticed my tonsils were a little swollen and white patches .. my throat doesnt really hurt and ive been gargling salt water (warm) every three hours.. i havent had tonsilitis in over a year and im thinking i might have it.. im hoping its not an std? and ive noticed ive been kind of out of it this week and not feeling my best, along with allergies
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012