Swollen tonsils with white spots, swollen lymph nodes, painful to swallow, fever. Taken Amoxicillin. Done tests. Help

i have had swollen tonsills with whitespots on them and swollen lymph nodes also severe pain when i try swallowing along with fevers that come and go, night sweats , chills. i have been tested for mono, strep , blood tests have been done and the doctors say everything looks fine. the inside of my mouth is more pale than normal and have taken amoxicillin,which didnt work so they put me on prednisone, z-pack, nystatin this has been going on for over a month now.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012