Swollen tonsils with white spots, difficulty in breathing. Taking antibiotics. What else to do?

Hi, I have some questions regarding tonsilloliths. I have been taking antibiotics for tonsillitis for 10 days now and these couple of days, I've noticed that my tonsils feel so swollen that I sometimes have a little trouble catching my breath. Today, I gave it a good look and noticed that my tonsils are so swollen with a lot of white spots on it. It actually looks really disgusting but it doesn't hurt. I don't know what I should do now. I have made an appointment with a GP for tomorrow but I'm already on antibiotics!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013