Swollen tonsils, white dots on the uvula. What is the treatment?

I have swollen tonsils , recently i went to the er because my tonsils were bleeding i was told i had thrush ,therefor they put me on antibiotics recenyly it all started to go away i been tryung to eat as healthy as i could i had been eating lots of yogurt and none fatty or sugary things ,but recently i about a month or two after i fi.ished my medication that my tonsils seek white so does my gums (i know the white on my tonsils is because its burned frpm using baking soda to brush my teeth i stopped tho.) Yet the sides on the inside of my mouth are white on my gums, i also noticed that near my tonsils i have a little lump maybe not bigger than a little pimple . I am veg nning to worry becuase today i saw 2 bumps there almost near my tonsil on the end side of my toumge i looked on google and even my bfs mouth amd friends they dont havw it there........ Whaf could it be ? Im really worried and dont k.ow what epse to do is this normal ir should i seek urgent care ir what can make it go away =(?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013