Swollen tonsils, white discharge, swollen glands. Have eye sty, yellow coating on tongue. Cause?

I have been dealing with a bad bout of tonsillitis for about 5 days now. I have tonsillitis before and it was never this painful for this long. I have swollen tonsils with some white discharge and slightly swollen glands. I had a blood test done to rule out glandular fever and I never heard anything back so I presume its negative. I m just worried that my tonsils still look so bad and I ve also had lower back pain and today I woke up with an eye sty and I noticed a yellow coating on my tongue . I was just wondering if there was any possibility these might be related and if there is anything else that could be causing them? I m a 20 yr old female, non- smoker, no other health problems.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012