Swollen tonsils, white blisters on throat, swallowing difficulty, spot on chest, lump under nipple. Strep test negative. Advise?

my eight year old son had swollen tonsils and white blisters on his throat about three weeks ago. I took him to the doctor and they put him on an antibiotic after a negative strep test. The white blisters went away but his tonsils are still swollen and he says that it is hard for him to swallow and that it feels like there is something in his throat pushing the food back up when he tries to swallow.I took him back to the doctor after another negative strep test the doctor said that he has tonsil stones causing his tonsils to be swollen and put him on Zyrtec. a spot appeared on the left side of his chest that looks like ring worm. we do have two cats of which have bald spots. so I called the vet and got a shampoo for ring worm. I also called the doctor about the ring worm spot and they told me to get a cream called lamasil that is an over the counter medicine. I have done that, and tonight my son showed me that he has a lump under his left nipple. could any of the things I described above be causing the lump? I searched it and am concerned that it could be throat cancer from what I found.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013