Swollen tonsils, neck swelling, headaches, face numbness, should I seek a second opinion ?

My right tonsil have been swollen for 2-3 months, after about 1 month I started to feel a swelling in my neck and it is still there. I m having frequent headaches , sometimes making me wake up during the night. Also I have periods that I feel numb on the right side of my face, along with deafening in my right ear. Overall I feel very tired, weak, dizzy and chilly. There is no fever. My own physician doesn t see it neccessary for me to visit or have tests done... should I seek second opinion?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012