Swollen tonsils, mucus in the throat. Feeling out of breath, dizzy and nauseated. On methodone maintenance program for opiate withdrawal

hi i am 28 years old.. i am 5 4 and i weigh 120 lbs. i smoke 1 pack a day. and i am currently in a methodone maintanc program for opaite withdrawels..for the past 2-3 weeks i had alot of mucus in the throat ... i am not congested in the nose or sinuses.. 1 week ago i developed swollen tonsils with white puss specs all over my tonsils.. and i also have swollen lyph nodes in the neck..thick stringy mucus or sputum with no fever and no soar throat.. i am out of breath through out the day.. even when i wake up in the mormings.ive been very dizzy and nausous and some vomiting
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013