Swollen tonsils and lymph nodes in the neck after the use of cannabis. Difficulty in breathing. What is the reason?

Hello. I smoke cannabis multiple times a day on average and recently I have noticed that my tonsils are swollen, along with my lympnodes in my neck. I have no pain in my throat and really my only symptoms is the swelling and it s difficult to breathe through my nose (not mucus ). This has been going on for about 2 weeks. I have been smoking strictly cannabis for years on and off and never have had this until recently. I m curious if the heat of the smoke could be causing some kind of irritation? But then why would my lymphnodes be swollen. Then again I could just be fighting off some kind of infection somewhere, but it sure is taking a while to get rid of.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012