Swollen tonsil, white flecks on it, pain on swallowing. Taking amoxicillin, metrodizanole. Strep throat infection?

I have a swollen tonsil , it is red with small flecks of white. It is a little uncomfortable to swallow . I was recently trates for bacterial vaginitis with metrodizanole as well as strep throat with amoxicillan. My boyfriend did not get treated but we didn t have any kind of sex until 2 weeks after I finished my antibiotics. He never had any symptoms. Could I still have strep our is this an STD?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013