Swollen tonsil, neck stiffness, throat tightness, sweating, tender arm pit. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I ve had one swollen tonsil for a few months which hasn t responded to antibiotics . I have some neck stiffness and one lump in my neck. My throat sometimes hurts but mostly it just feels tight. I sometimes get a but breathless and I generally breathe heavier than I normally would. I ve also been sweating a lot out of one armpit for a few months. That armpit has recently become tender. I also get occasional stomach cramps, especially after eating. I ve been tested for mono and that has been ruled out.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012