Swollen tonsil in throat. No pain and no white patches, no fever. Difficulty swelling, sneezing. What could be causing this?

the tonsil on the left side of my throat is swollen, there is no pain and no white patches, it is difficult to swallow my saliva but doesn t hurt. I have no fever. This has Been going on for about 2 months straight. I am starting to Gerry worried. Have Been sneezing more often than normal. It is really starting to bother me because I know it s not normal and it is irritating.what could be causing this.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012