Swollen tonsil and post nasal drip. Pain while swallowing. Sore hard lump in the armpit. What is it?

Hi. Feel post nasal drip for a few days now. Only left tonsil is swollen with white stuff in the crypt of my tonsil. Used to tonsil stones, but this makes swallowing a little difficult. No fever, but last night developed a sore, pea sized lump in my left armpit. It burns and is sore, not sure if it folliculitis which I suffered from with my armpits. Put a little of the ointment for my folliculitis on my left armpit and it stung. Have been stressed out all month and just kind of tired.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012