Swollen tongue, swollen lymph node behind ears, throat and roof of mouth. Taken Tylenol. Should I be concerned?

I currently have large swollen areas on the back and far back sides of my tongue . As well, swollen lymph nodes behind my ears, in my throat and at the roof of my mouth. These symptoms began 11 days ago. I visited a doctor 7 days ago and they explained that I had a negligible viral throat infection and suggested that I regularly gargle with salt water. However, I have been on tylenol cold and sinus for 11 days and still have no relief (the lymph nodes and papillae are still swollen). Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012