Swollen tongue since thyroid removal, deep ridges on edges, normal results for tongue biopsy. Any suggestions?

I have a swollen tongue since thyroid removal. Thyroid tests come back in norman range. I have been tested for amyloidosis and that all came back okay. That even included a tongue biopsy . Nothing can be found for a cause, but it is very annoying and painful at times. I do have deep ridges on the edges of my tongue from my teeth. Have also been to a dentist . I don t know the next step in finding a cause. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012