Swollen tongue and throat. Red, itchy eyes, white discharge. Help

Can a portion of your tongue and throat swell from recent exposure to sawdust? I can barely swallow at all. Also have red, itchy eyes with a white/yellow discharge in the corners of eyes. Most of my tongue is fine, but the bottom left side is so swollen that I am involuntarily pressing my tongue against the roof of my mouth. I need help to know what is best to do right now to at least bring down the swelling so I can breath more fluently and eat without fighting back tears . Some please help me. Asap please?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013