Swollen toe, red on tip, purple blue on sides, painful, bruises on scratching, difficulty in walking. How can I cure this?

Hi my forth toe on my left hand side is swollen and red on the tip and left hand side, then turns purple blue like there is no blood circulation, it is very painful,it itches very bad and when i scratch it feels like it is bruised, I cant even put socks or shoes on, and under my big toe on the right hand side is also swollen and red but doesn t turn purple also itches very bad and when i scratch it also feels bruised, i cant walk on it, know im getting the same thing on my ring finger underneath, what could this be and how do i get rid of this
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012