Swollen toe, blistered, has dead skin. Recurring, x-ray shows mild arthritis, low heamoglobin. Suggestions ?

Hi I ve been battling this since March 2012. One morning I woke up my third toe became swollen and blistered then turned black. The swelling went Down but had dead skin. Now June. Of this year it happened again.June 2012 again it happened went to the doctor prescribed lasix and bactrium. X-ray showed no trauma but mild arthritis . Although there is a small bump perhaps clot near my ankle. Ok Sunday September 30 sunday woke up toe again swollen and blistered. Went to md today and was prescribed antibiotics. And antifungal cream. Waiting on referral to podiatrist. All blood work normal w exception of low hemoglobin .
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer