Swollen toe. Diagnosed as diabetic ulcer. Have controlled sugar level. Need help

I am Alvis from India. I have a swollen left big toe for the past 20 days. I have seen 2 doctors till today and they have prescribed some antibiotic tablets and have prescribed it as diabetic ulcer . When I went to the doctor first, there was no sore or wound. It was just swelling of the toe. After that the second doctor said he need to remove the fluid from the toe and made a hole. My sugar is well under control. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013