Swollen tight vagina after intercourse. Feeling lump inside. Cancer?

Hi, Doctor.
Recently while having sex with my boyfriend my vagina becomes extremely tight and swollen during intercourse. If he goes at certain angles, it feels like he's hitting a painful bump on the inside on the right. It's really terrible and it burns to urinate afterwards. I just got a pelvic exam and my doctor didn't notice anything at the time. I know it's not from friction because we always use condoms and stay lubricated. I'm only 20, but could it be some kind of symptom of cancer? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013