Swollen, throbbing and warm biceps. Discomfort. Overworked muscle?

i started working out again this past week or so and have been working on biceps the past couple of days, i ould tell i over did it slightly however im aware of what that feels like from making that mistake in the past. but tonight i noticed my left bicep is swollen, throbbing and warm to the touch and a generally discomforting feeling like its squeezing my veins against my skin so to speak. and it is unordinary for me. have i just WAY overworked my left bicep more than the right or is this something else?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
The swelling and warn muscle is suggestive of an infection or inflammation in the area. It can be due to a spasn also due to overwork. Doing a hot fomentation will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,