Swollen throat with white/yellow stuff on tonsils, hard time swallowing. Is it tonsillitis ?

Hi, I gave my new boyfriend a blowjob last week sat and sun (which is about 6/5 days from now) and just recently every morning whenever I wake up my throat would hurt soo much. Then I decided to gargle my mouth with salt and warm water. Just today I checked it again, and I saw white/yellow stuff on my tonsils and its quite swollen and make it hard for me to swallow and sometimes talk. Also, the insides of my throat is really red and I also noticed that I have yellow stuff on my tongue near to the tonsils. I checked this at around lunch time today. Just after I brushed my teeth (which is a few hours ago and the time is now 11:23pm) I noticed some small spots/lumps/bumps on my tounge and its spreading to the front of my tongue. I am currently panicking right now as I don t know what this is and my appointment is next week Wednesday which is too long for me to bear So my mum decided to take me to the emergency room tomorrow morning. Right now soo many things are going on in my head, I just need someone to explain what this is. Whether its just a normal tonsilitis or worse I m currently 17 and turning 18 on December by the way.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012