Swollen throat, heavy head and weak legs. Vision blurring with spots. Not an emergency?

Hello, My twelve year daughter started experiencing a swollen throat sensation in december that comes and goes. With this, she complained a few times upon waking that her head felt heavy and her legs weak. But it would disappear usually after breakfast. Than on April 12, I had taken her to the ER as she went completely weak, felt like she was going to faint. Her head went heavy at that time. Her stomach was upset (felt like her insides were being twisted) she got very hot and was urinating often. Her legs went weak. She felt like her insides were trembling inside her torso, although I could only see shaking in the legs. It has been seven weeks and she still has the heavy head, swollen throat and weak legs (that come and go). Her vision is now bugging her (sees fuzzy spots) and her ears plug. Her head feels numb. A few times her forehead has puffed out than went down. Any suggestions would be wonderful. We have done numerous trips to the er and since she is not considered to be in a life threatening situation so she is sent home with no treatment. Our pediatrition wont return our calls, we feel helpless. She is on reactine which is doing nothing for the swollen throat although we are told to keep giving it to her.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
in my opinion allergic sinusitis causing other system involvement
post nasal drip of sinuses are causing these as it goes driping back involve throat digestive system and respiratory system
i think you may go for allergy tests to find the cause and elminate food allergens and treat environmental allergens i