Swollen throat, cold, fever, skin spots after sexual intercourse. STI negative. What could it be?

I do hope someone can help me with this. After sexual intercourse, my partner has a swollen throat, cold, fever, spots on skin. He develops the swollen thoat immediately the next day. The fever, headache, spots appear afterwards. This happens every single time we have sex and oral sex . This has also occurred with my previous partners. We have been tested for every STI including hiv but all negative. Do you know what else it could be? An online Doctor has said it could be a staph infection. He says MRSA . I have no symptoms myself apart from a constant stuffy nose. Can you help? Do you have answers?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013