Swollen throat after having flu. Tonsillitis diagnosed. Black and white patches in the throat, lumps near the collar bone

I had the flu recently and immediately after the flu my throat swelled up. My doctor tested me for mono which came back negative but then she told me I had tonsillitis and gave me amoxicillan and coavulanate potassium tablet for that which I have taken for 3 full days (twice a day) My throat has not improved. I now have white patches and now I have black patches on both sides and it is very raw and swollen (almost shut). I also noticed lumps down my throat and near my collar bone that move around which i am concerned about.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013