Swollen thighs, hot to touch, recurring chronic condition. Causes?

Am 25 yrs old.female.married.having a child age 2 yrs.Am having swelling in my thighs for past 2 cums twice in a month.wil be thr for a week and then disappear.tat area is hot. it occurs in same place sum times a bit far. consulted derma dr and gynae they cant diagonose the issue. bt they want to consult a endocrinologist .i dono wat to do..pls help me
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Hi.First possibility in your case is Infection of the thigh.It may be due to infection of hair follicle or due to bacteria coming from anal region.Please keep the Anus and its surroundings clean.As the swelling is not persistent,nothing to worry.Take a Broad spectrum antibiotic if it occurs.Take care.