Swollen thigh with black spot getting bigger. Treated for cellulitis. History of thyroid and kidney problems, sarcoidosis

My Mother has a swollen left thigh and it red and has a black spot in the middle that is getting large each day. The doctors at my local hospital has been treating her know for 3 weeks for Cellullits but the antibotic they are giving her doesn t seem to be working. She has Thyroid , kidney , and Sarcoidosis disease culd there be something else going on that they have not looked for.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013