Swollen thigh. Prescribed with Keflex and Diprosone. Ultrasound showing large synovial cyst arising from hip. MRI suggested

hello, I am 24 year guy .I have got right thigh swollen .i see a Dr. and he gave me keflex and diprosone which helped however didnot resolve.i did ultra sound and they comments its apperances are unusual . a very large synovial cyst(analogous to a baker s cyst) arising from anterior joint space of right hip could be considered with associated synovitis and cellular internal debris .a primary soft tissue origin (inflammatory or neoplastic ) is difficult to exclude. MRI is recommended. and I did MRI. what could be happened ????
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012