Swollen testicles, semen brownish when ejaculated. How to cure this naturally ?

sir or miss.. kid you not, my dog leaped from the floor onto my bed directly onto my testicles, not once but twice within two days.. my testicle increased in size for a little over four days, i was sore, but no bleeding in urine , and i wasnt able to ejaculate.. that was just fear of damaging anything further.. after testicle returned to normal size and soreness went away, problem now is when i ejaculate, my semen is brownish,, and ive ready that can be do to prostate bleeding.. what do i do, and how can i relieve this naturally, or am i forced to see a doctor.. by the way.. no i dont have medical insurance.. kinda worried.. please help??
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013